For most of us, the summer days of heat and smiles are over.
Autumn is waiting for us, crouching around the corner, and the closet, little by little, is beginning to fill up with clothes for colder weather.
But how can you choose clothes for this season and be sure to hit the mark?
With the help of the Pantone Institute, and its 2019 Autumn-winter report, of course. :) Pantone’s palette for this year’s cold month is sophisticated, radiant and fun.
And at DIVAIN we will match perfumes with each stylish colour, so that you only have to choose how you feel each morning and can hit the street with your complete look.
How should you perfume the Autumn-winter colours of Pantone for 2019?
Among the 12 proposed colours, we present you our favourites, to add a brilliant spark to the greyest days. Forget those sad and muted colours!
- Pantone Antique Moss (16-0840) yellow is a complete declaration of intentions, and it’s clear that you don’t want to go unnoticed. Make sure of it with DIVAIN-080, similar to Insolence by Guerlain, You’ll be completely in style!
- Pantone Forest Biome (19-5230) for “verde que te quiero verde” in autumn too, in the moment that you feel more like a woman than ever, and more powerful than before. You can confirm it with DIVAIN 076- similar to For Her, by Narciso Rodriguez, simple, but elegant.
- Pantone Galaxy Blue (19-4055), an infinite blue that you should match with DIVAIN-112, similar to Aromatics Elixir by Clinique. The combination that will let you remember the freshness of summer during the intensity of the winter.
- Pantone Hazel (17-1143) the most organic and natural toasty colour of this report deserves a fresh, sweet and very chic aroma, like DIVAIN-538, similar to Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture.
- Pantone Merlot (19-1534), an intense wine colour that is more predictable in autumn. Play with contrasts by combining it with the daring DIVAIN-591, similar to L’Interdit by Gyvenchy.
What woman will you be this autumn?
We have presented you our selection of our favourite colours and aromas for 2019’s colder season.
What style will you choose?
The best thing is that you don’t have to close yourself off from anything, because you have lots of options to choose from: sophisticated, mysterious, daring or elegant. You decide!